Thursday, April 12, 2007

Simple Man

I probably don't fit into the mold of this class. I like simple pages without a lot of glitter and glamor. The sites that I appreciate the most are those that get right to the point and don't have a lot of flash. I prefer sites that give me the information that I want without a bunch of graphics to slow down the page loading. One of my favorite news sites is The Drudge Report.
I used to enjoy the nascar home page much more than the current one. The web designers have changed the layout and added video and graphics to the home page. Before it changed, you had to link to another page before there was anything other than text news with links embedded. For my last favorite site, I'll choose snopes. It is a site that debunks or verifies urban legends and myths. They have it set up straight forward and to the point.
This week, I commented on Elizabeth's post and Melanie's blog.

1 comment:

t said...

Hey Brad,

Thanks for the link to The Drudge Report...good stuff. You should put up some pics of your fam!

tim