Thursday, May 17, 2007

video site

I like sites using video in a limited fashion. While I have broadband, it has slowed down severly after Time-Warner's takeover of Adelphia and a video intensive site can run fairly slowly. I enjoy Nascar and Fox News Channel . Other than that, youtube is about the only other place that I view video. The nascar and fox news site are convenient because they start with text and graphics and give you the ability to choose to view video. You tube is interesting, but seems to be difficult to categorize files at times. Since individuals upload all these, I guess you can't expect alot. This week, I commented on Conner and Graff's blogs.

1 comment:

Scott Connor said...

Fox News is a great site, the only true news site I go for information. As for youtube, that was one of my sites as well, some fun times can be had just browsing youtube.